Save the date! The 2020 RV Show is just around the corner, March 26-28th at the Mesa County Fairgrounds. This year’s event hours are: Thursday 10-6 / Friday 10-7:30 / Saturday 9-5. Admission is free.
A few tips and tricks for attending an RV Show:
- Narrow down your options. Know before you go what you’re interested in. Decide to look only at pop-ups or travel trailers. Perhaps you’re ready for a fifth wheel. If you try to look at everything you’ll get overwhelmed!
- Wear comfortable shoes. You’ll be walking a lot, climbing steps and possibly ladders too.
- Bring some water. It gets hot at the RV show and you’ll want some water to keep you cool and hydrated during your jaunt around the fairgrounds.
- Ask questions. You’ll have sales reps from all RV dealers in town (almost) and their manufacturing reps. Now is a great time to ask any questions you have.
- Consider buying at the show! You’ll get great on-site pricing and financing options too!
Each year we attend the RV Show with our newest offerings. We’ll have lots of Ragen’n Toy Haulers and NuCamp [email protected] and [email protected] set up. We’ll also have a huge selection of travel trailers, from Rockwood Mini Lights to R-Pods, GeoPros and Springdales. All of these have features that set them apart. R-Pods and GeoPros are lightweight and narrower than other RVs. Mini Lights have quite a few floorplans with murphy beds, and Springdales are lightweight affordable options with everything from simple queen bed floorplans to bunks!
Along with lots of RVs for you to tour, we’ll also have reps on hand from many of our manufacturers. They love to meet potential customer and will be able to answer your questions as well as, if not better, than us. Chatting with them can sometimes help you make the decision between two models, or two brands.
Finally, we’ll have lots of fun items from our Parts center on display too. You can check out our newest line of generators or solar panels, for instance. Talk to our parts manager, Ryan, about items you may need for your first RV trip, or even your 101st.
Not ready to attend a giant RV show with hundreds of RVs? We’ve got RV Show pricing all month long on our sales lot! Stop by the lot and tour everything we have to offer. Our sales reps know these RVs inside and out and can help you narrow down your options.